I went to church with Dr. Johnny Awwad on Sunday. On the way he took me to a bakery to get Knafeh, a traditional Lebanese breakfast sweet. It is a bread with sesame seeds on top, then is stuffed with a cheese that is baked with nuts and sugar syrup on top. Very delicious and rich! I've just thrown the Weight Watchers point system into the Mediterranean Sea...
Monday, November 3, 2008
Lebanese Bakery ... Sunday, November 2, 2008
I went to church with Dr. Johnny Awwad on Sunday. On the way he took me to a bakery to get Knafeh, a traditional Lebanese breakfast sweet. It is a bread with sesame seeds on top, then is stuffed with a cheese that is baked with nuts and sugar syrup on top. Very delicious and rich! I've just thrown the Weight Watchers point system into the Mediterranean Sea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you'll find it is very easy to point those.
Here is my calculation:
For each LARGE piece
Calories 39
Saturated Fat .1
This comes to about .5 a point. If like me you're on 22 points per day, if you eat nothing else all day, you can have 44 pieces and black coffee.
Live it up because when you get home it's fat free yoghurt and Rykrisp.
:-)
Post a Comment