Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blog and Internet Challenged

So I have retreated to Cafe Costa up on Hamra to try and get an internet connection that allows me to post this blog.   You will see I have put in the title the real dates of the vignettes, rather than the date blogspot notes I add them.  I find I am very challenged by this blog but will keep trying.  I don't quite understand how to post the photos in the order I wish.  

Osama, the I.T. expert for the N.E.S.T. tried to help me with my connection today.  It seems Lebanon is not MacBook friendly.  I was amused as Osama noted last year there was a student from America that also had MacBook.  I said, "oh, yes!  Emily!"  Hopefully we will figure out how to get my MacBook internet connection to work at the N.E.S.T.  Until then, I may be making lots of trips to Costa Cafe or Cafe Eunice.

I'm off to return to the N.E.S.T. for daily chapel and then lunch.  Salaam!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

How terrific that you've got an IT guy that can help you.

I am envious of all these references to Arabic coffee. I just love the stuff!

Don said...

Great to read your blog and see the photos. Please give Mary a hug and best wishes from me. Stay safe and have a great time at N.E.S.T.

Monte said...

HEY - I'd love it if you could blog (if you feel comfy doing so) on politics....what's being said around NEST/Beirut about the impending election.....just an idea.